At Ciltax Consultants limited, we strongly believe that all our clients deserve the best value for their money. As professionals dedicated to providing total quality solutions and ensuring client satisfaction in the area of tax consultancy and trade facilitation, we fully appreciate client’s decision to deal with us. We ensure that the client benefits from our wide professional experience and hands-on approach to our service delivery.
Our consultancy is uniquely packaged in the sense that we combine provision of advice on tax matters and trade facilitation with freight solutions to enable you import goods from and/or export goods to anywhere in the world. With world wide partners, we provide least cost solutions to client’s import and export requirements. Working with tax and customs authorities in southern and Eastern Africa and with consistent use of information and communication technology, Ciltax Consultants limited is your One Stop option in Tax and Trade matters in the region.
CILTAX directors are currently supporting the following major projects:
- The COMESA One Stop border System at Chirundu
- Zambia Development Agency (ZDA) investment Division modernization program
- Audit of the SADC Region on the implementation of the SADC Trade Protocol
- Computerized Duty Drawback System for Zambia exporters.
Note that it is our continued desire and determination to continue improving our service delivery for the ultimate benefit of our current future clients.
Nishati Complete Logistics
- Custom Clearing & Forwarding Services
- Final Clearance
- Removal in bond
- Removal in transit
- Warehousing arrangements/ bonding
- Overall logistics management and support
- Immigration services
- Work permit processing
- Resolution of permit rejection
- Representation to government on immigration disputes
- Citizenship processing
- Temporary permit processing
The management team is comprised of accidentally qualified director and staff with wide relevant experience in all the business interests of Ciltax Consultants limited.
The directors are as follows;
- Mr. Kingsley Chanda, BSc Agric. Economics, MBA, Customs fellow- Executive Chairman- Customs, Tax and trade expert.
- Dr. Chrispin Ntungo, PhD, ASQ CQPA- Quality and Business Development expert
- Jane L Kaonga Bsc. Computing and Mathematics, higher Diploma (IMIS- IT and systems expert
The entire management team and their respective competences can be provided on request.